Australian Christian Church Histories

bw01.jpg bw02.jpg bw03.jpgbw04.jpg

Click on the picture to show a larger one.
Angaston SA - Church of St Hugh Anglican

30340

State: South Australia
Denomination: Anglican
Address:

Schilling Street Angaston

GPS: -34.501517,139.051291 

 

 

History and Architecture:

The Foundation stone was laid on 31 January 1931 by Lord Bishop of Adelaide Arthur Nutter.

Organ:

No information currently available

Clergy*:

Explanations

1959 - 1967

Rev D.W. Brochoff

   
   

* The list may not contain all serving Clergy

Contributions:

Extract :

Angaston SA - Church of St Hugh Anglican
IMAGE

2011